|Name:||macOS High Sierra 10.13 [17A365]|
Descriptions for macOS High Sierra 10.13 (17A365)
Name: macOS High Sierra
Version: 10.13 Build 17A365
Release Date: September 25, 2017
Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Long-term Mac users can guess that macOS High Sierra (10.13) is a refinement of macOS Sierra (10.12) because of the naming structure. Just as Mac OS X 'Snow Leopard' (10.6) was a refinement of Mac OS X Leopard (10.5) and OS X Mountain Lion (10.8) was a refinement of OS X Lion (10.7), rather than offering radical new features, macOS High Sierra. Jan 31, 2021 macOS 10.13 High Sierra - End of Life Support Ending January 31, 2021 Updated 11/18/20. On November 12, 2020, Apple released macOS 11, Big Sur. In keeping with Apple's release cycle, we anticipate macOS 10.13 High Sierra will no longer receive security updates starting in January 2021.
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.8 or later
Web Site: https://www.apple.com/macos/high-sierra/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/macos-high-sierra/id1246284741?mt=12
New technologies at the heart of the system make your Mac more reliable, capable, and responsive — and lay the foundation for future innovations. macOS High Sierra also refines the features and apps you use every day. It’s macOS at its highest level yet.
• Make short videos from your Live Photos using new Loop and Bounce effects.
• Easily locate and organize your content with the new sidebar.
• Conveniently access all of your editing tools in the redesigned Edit View.
• Fine-tune color and contrast in your photos with new Curves and Selective Color tools.
• Access third-party apps directly from Photos and save the edited images back to your Photos library.
• Rediscover images from your library with new Memories themes including pets, weddings, outdoor activities, and more.
• Create printed photo products and more using new third-party project extensions.
• Stop web video with audio from playing automatically.
• Prevent websites and ad networks from tracking your browsing with Intelligent Tracking Prevention.
• Customize your browsing experience with new per-site settings for Reader, page zoom, content blockers, and more.
• Instantly find the messages most relevant to your search using Top Hits.
• Use Split View when composing new email in full screen.
• Save space on your Mac with compressed messages.
• Check the status of a flight by typing the airline and flight number in the Spotlight search field.
• Organize your information using configurable tables.
• Pin your favorite notes so they’re always at the top of the list.
• Take a Live Photo during a video call to any supported Mac, iPhone, or iPad.
• Hear more variations in intonation, emphasis, and tempo when Siri responds to you.
• Enjoy personalized music recommendations from Siri when you listen to Apple Music.
• Copy and paste files between your Macs using standard copy and paste commands.
• Share a single iCloud storage plan with your family and keep everyone’s data backed up and safely stored.
• Set up your family with a few clicks and add capabilities when needed.
• Share and work on any file in iCloud Drive with other people so it is always be up to date with the latest edits.
• Update to a new file system architecture designed for all-flash Macs.
• Experience greater responsiveness when performing common tasks like duplicating a file and finding the size of a folder.
• Enjoy faster and more reliable backups.
• Protect your entire drive with built-in native encryption for greater security.
• Create and watch high-resolution video with High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC), which uses up to 40 percent less space without sacrificing quality.
• Get the most out of the graphics capabilities of your Mac with the new and improved version of Metal.
• Discover immersive tools for content creation with support for virtual reality.
• Build state-of-the-art apps with features that accelerate common machine learning functions.
Some features may not be available in all regions or all languages. Some features require an iCloud storage plan. Some features have hardware requirements. Apple File System requires all-flash internal storage.