Now Windows users can also Download and Install OS X 10.10.x Yosemite Hackintosh on Windows PCs / Laptops as Dual Boot to experience full features and functionalities of Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10 on Intel and AMD based Windows. The Direct Download Link of Hackintosh OS X Yosemite 10.10.1 is available below. Os X 10 10 free download - Apple Safari, Apple Java for OS X 10.6, Apple Mac OS X Mavericks, and many more programs.
The official final version of OS X Yosemite 10.10.1 Update (Build: 14B25) for Mac
users running OS X 10.10 Yosemite
operating system has been released by Apple
. Mac users can update / upgrade / install the latest available OS X 10.10.1 Yosemite Update instantly. The Direct Download Links of Final OS X Yosemite 10.10.1 Setup / Update .DMG Files are available below.
OS X 10.10.1 Features & Changes:
The official release notes of OS X Yosemite 10.10.1 Update (14B25) contains several improvements, enhancements, addition of new features and functionality and bug fixes as mentioned in below image.
Mac Os 10.10 Yosemite Download
How to Install OS X 10.10.1 Manually?
To get OS X Yosemite 10.10.1 Final Update automatically, just navigate to Mac App Store >> Software Update option.
Os X Yosemite
Mac OS X general public users (non-developers) and developers can manually install OS X 10.10.1 via iTunes after, Download OS X Yosemite 10.10.1 Final Setup / Update .DMG Files via Direct Links for manual installation through Bootable USB or Bootable DVD. Mac users can also follow official Apple guide HERE.Download OS X 10.10.1 via Direct Links:
- Download OS X 10.10.1 Final Setup .DMG File (Build: 14B25) (Standalone Setup Installer) [MAS]
Direct LinkLink 2Link 3Link 4App Store LinkTorrent Link(Size: 4.83 GB)
- Download OS X 10.10.1 Final Update .DMG File (Build: 14B25) - Direct Link(Size: 297 MB)
Mac OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard is an upgrade to the previous version of OS X Leopard. This update does not have stacks of new features, rather overall improvements and efficiency upgrades. This version of Apple's OS also has a reduced footprint.
Key features include:
Disk Maker X For Os X 10.10 Download
- Slimmer QuickTime Player: QuickTime X features a simplified GUI with a greater focus on codec support.
- Cocoa Based Finder: Finder has a new Cocoa Desktop Window and Contextual Menu.
- Safari Beta 4 Default Browser: Apple included a beta version of Safari 4 with Snow Leopard.
- Microsoft Exchange Server Support: Mac users can now connect to Microsoft Exchange 2007 servers via Mail, Address Book, and iCal.
- Faster Installation Time: Installing Snow Leopard on multiple machines takes approx 15 minutes in comparison to around an hour for Leopard.
If your Mac is operating at a slow pace, then for that reason alone it is worth the upgrade to OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard. As far as developers are concerned, the integration of Grand Central, OpenCL and a 64 bit kernel will allow you to take full advantage of the dual processing power of Intel Macs.
Coments are closed