September 21, 2017. Version: 17.3.116 (Mac 64-bit) SketchUp Release Notes Fixes/Improvements for Mac High Sierra (10.13): Fixed a crash when snappy dialogs were minimized, moved, opened, closed.
- Fixed a crash when importing certain .dem files.
- Fixed crashes related to malformed SKP files.
- Fixed an issue with Move tool performance when a large number component geometry was selected and performance was adversely affected.
- Fixed an issue where the Follow Me tool would not clean up geometry as expected.
- Fixed an issue where status bar would not display key modifier text for the Select tool.
- Fixed an issue with Tape Measure tool where key-pressing a shortcut caused the guide state to unexpectedly change.
- Improved Tape Measure tool messaging to more accurately reflect user experience.
- (Win) Fixed an issue where Tape Measure tool would toggle off measure mode when Ctrl + Z pressed.
- Model error checking
- Improved SketchUp's 'Fix Problems' capability. By default, SketchUp will no longer notify users when problems are found or fixed. SketchUp now always fixes problems, and can now fix more problems than it could before. There is a new check box option
- in Preferences > General named 'Notify me when problems are fixed' which, when checked, will pop up a dialog showing which problems were fixed.
- Added a new validity check when invalid component relationships are found.
- Added a new validity check when an invalid font is used for a dimension.
- Added a fix to set the north direction to the green axis when model error checking finds the north direction is invalid.
- Fixed an issue where some glued mirrored components were incorrectly displaced after fixing model problems.
- Enabled a new validity check when some invalid component relationships are found/fixed.
- (Mac) Fixed an issue where the option to Undo Check Validity was not available after the validity check that occurs when opening a model.
Sketchup Pro Mac Cracked
- Improved Welcome Window performance when loading recent file thumbnails.
- Generate Report - A new version of generate report was built for 2021. It is available now. The goal is feature parity with the previous version. We expect to release improvements and new features over the coming year.
- Removed the Version field from File information in the Model Info window.
- Fixed an issue where the same watermark name cannot be shared by different styles.
- Fixed an issue where identical watermarks (e.g., a watermark made by making a copy of an existing style) shared watermark properties so that editing the properties of one of the watermarks incorrectly changed the other.
- Fixed an issue where redo actions in the Edit menu could be lost when performing certain actions (e.g., escaping out of a tool).
- Trimble Connect Extension is no longer saving to SketchUp 2016 file format. Instead the extension now saves to the format of the SketchUp version running the extension.
- Made some minor changes to the Licensing tab, which now reference Manage Licensing and contain some UI improvements.
- L10n: Fixed multiple language translation problems.
- Fixed a problem where the translation of the Dimension tool's prefix for 'Radius' was incorrect for Russian and Korean.
- (Win) Scene Tabs visibility setting is now saved as a user preference.
- (Win) Fixed an issue where a portion of the Delete Tag options dialog was not translated.
- (Win) Fixed a problem where the SketchUp installation's 'User Account Control' screen incorrectly displayed 'SketchUp Suite Launcher Unicode' as the product being installed.
- (Win) Fixed a problem where the SketchUp uninstaller would not sign the user out of their subscription account.
- (Win) The SketchUp installer's 'Repair' option has been improved to better handle some problems such as incorrect file associations and missing thumbnail icons.
- (Mac) Fixed an issue where toolbar icons were sized incorrectly on macOS Big Sur.
- (Mac) Fixed a problem with the Ruby Extensions framework that prevented linking against the application. If 2019 or before was previously installed, old symlinks were inherited. But if 2020 or later was the first version installed then builds couldbe broken.
Coments are closed